If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 6 months after delivery of the product.
You can do so by logging a return on the Website under HELP or via email to customer service at email@example.com and we will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will repair / replace the product (if such repair / replacement is possible).
We unfortunately cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 6 month warranty period.
We try our utmost to ensure that all products are of the highest quality and free of any defects.
Defects are regarded as any material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and you will not be entitled to a return the product under this section if the following applies:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from electrical surges, chemical damage or sea air corrosion;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product.
Returns for Refund
Should you wish to return the items for a refund, the courier fees of R120 will be deducted from your refund. Refunds are only loaded for payment once the item has been returned and inspected for use. Refunds are processed on a weekly basis on a Friday and once the refund has been processed you will receive an email confirmation of the payment.
- The product must be in its original condition and packaging.